The holistic approach for metalmachining
Hycut multifunctional coolants
For use in your application, we have developed and established the multi-functional products of the HYCUT series. The core of the HYCUT system are oils on an ester basis, which can be used as a machining oil, cooling lubricant or cleaner and are compatible with each other. For example, they can eliminate intermediate washing.
Two component metalworking fluid
The special feature of HYCUT
HYCUT enables to control oil and additives separately. This offers a perfect adaptation to different processes, material and lubricating performance requirements. During the complete service life of the emulsion, the single components can be added in specific doses. Customers such as Audi, BMW and Volkswagen rely on the HYCUT system, which fulfils the particular demands regarding efficiency and process reliability. Due to the broad range of application and flexibility of HYCUT, entire production areas can be supplied with only one cooling lubricant system.
AT A GLANCE
- low consumption due to extremely good run-off
- high level of tramp oil separation ensures easy maintenance of the emulsion
- stable processes due to non-foaming, even in soft water
- clean parts, tools and machines thanks to excellent flushing performance
- very good skin compatibility as the additive content remains constant independently from the oil concentration
Hycut for the entire process chain
The really clever bit ...
Parts first machined with a HYCUT oil can be followed up without intermediate washing using a HYCUT emulsion. Oil contam-ination, for example from the slideway, improves the lubrication performance instead of deteriorating the emulsion. If intermediate washing is required, the HYCUT cleaner is simply recycled into the emulsion.
This is how efficiently you could be working in the future using HYCUT.
At a glance:
- all products compatible with each other
- no performance loss due to tramp oil contamination
- improved service life (can be several years)
- suitable for central installations and larger single machines
- elimination of washing processes
- recycling of cleaner into emulsion
- reduction of waste disposal and energy costs